Scratch and Sketch: Under the Sea
Learn amazing facts and get creative as you discover and draw 20 fascinating creatures of the deep blue sea!
- Use the wooden stylus included to scratch away the black coating and draw everything from a tiny seahorse to a colossal blue whale.
- Watch them come to life with colorful fish patterns, rainbow swirls, and glittery colors that appear from beneath the black coating like magic!
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 paper pages for extra doodles and drawings.
- Book comes with wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
- Sturdy art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
- 64 pages.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.